[Esip-preserve] Monthly Telecon: Wednesday March 9

Curt Tilmes Curt.Tilmes at nasa.gov
Mon Mar 7 08:26:54 EST 2011

ESIP Preservation and Stewardship Cluster Monthly Telecon 2011-03-09

Telecon: 877-934-1565 code: 5716503#

3:00pm ET / 1:00pm MT

Agenda [1]:

   1. Future Meetings
         1. ESIP Summer Meeting planning
         2. Fall AGU
   2. Activities Status
         1. Provenance and Context Content Standard - Rama
         2. Citations - Mark
         3. Preservation_Ontology - Hook

Agenda is on the wiki [1] -- will fill in with notes.

I tried to trim down the agenda a bit to concentrate on some things I
think we need to talk about 'in person'-- please let me know if there
are other topics I should add.

We updated the previous meeting [2] with some rough notes -- please
fill in details if anything isn't right.  In particular, I know quite
a few attendees weren't captured -- add your name to the list if you
can (or drop me a note and I'll add you).

Curt

[1]
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Interagency_Data_Stewardship/LifeCycle/Preservation_Forum/TeleconNotes/2011-03-09

[2]