[Esip-preserve] Monthly Telecon Wednesday 2011-04-13 NOTE NEW NUMBER AND WEBEX!

Curt Tilmes Curt.Tilmes at nasa.gov
Mon Apr 11 08:21:04 EDT 2011

NOTE NEW NUMBER!!!

We're all set up on the new ESIP Federation Webex, so the telecon info
has changed again.  We'll also have the webex sharing.  I've tried to
link everything onto the web agenda on the wiki, so if you don't get
webex up, you'll still be able to follow everything there, but it
makes it a little easier if you can get on webex.

Proposed Agenda (posted on wiki [1])

Future Meeting Planning

   1. AGU Fall 2011
         1. Session Ideas Wiki (email westp at rpi.edu for write access)
   2. ESIP Summer Meeting
         1. Workshop Planning
         2. Use Case workshop Tuesday afternoon
         3. UML Modeling workshop Wednesday morning?
         4. Provenance and Context Content Standard Breakout?
         5. Citations Breakout?
         6. Preservation Ontology Breakout (joint with Semantic Web Cluster)
         7. Cluster planning Friday sometime
   3. Future Meeting Themes

We need to have completed abstracts for our proposed workshops and
breakout sessions ready to submit ASAP.

Please let me know if you have other topics we need to discuss online.

Curt

[1]
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Interagency_Data_Stewardship/LifeCycle/Preservation_Forum/TeleconNotes/2011-04-13

Meeting information
Topic: Data Preservation and Stewardship
Date: The 2nd Wednesday of every 1 months, from Wednesday, April 13,
2011 to no end date
Time: 2:00 pm, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)

To join the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-669-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*: +1-571-918-6008
Global call-in numbers:
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=9911233&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Attendee access code: 231 383 72

* Call-in toll number (US/Canada) should only be used if the primary
number does not work.