[Esip-preserve] Monthly Telecon Wednesday 2011-04-13 NOTE NEW NUMBER AND WEBEX!

Mark A. Parsons parsonsm at nsidc.org
Wed Apr 13 08:55:36 EDT 2011

Carol points out that the GEOSS Science and Tech Committee has been working on citation standards since I presented to them last fall. I haven't really looked at them closely, but it looks like they draw substantially from the IPY standards.

See http://www.geo-tasks.org/st0902/a21/geoss_citation_standard_ST0902_draft_v2.0.doc

Cheers,

-m.