[Esip-preserve] Monthly Telecon Wednesday 2011-05-11 NOTE NUMBER AND WEBEX!

Curt Tilmes Curt.Tilmes at nasa.gov
Mon May 9 08:40:43 EDT 2011

We're set up on the ESIP Federation Webex, same telecon number as last
month.  I've tried to link everything onto the web agenda on the wiki,
so if you don't get webex up, you'll still be able to follow
everything there, but it makes it a little easier if you can get on
webex.

Telecon: 1-877-669-3239
Access Code 231 383 72
2011-05-11 3:00pm ET / 1:00pm MT

Proposed Agenda (posted on wiki [1])

Agenda:

   1. ESIP Summer Meeting / Preservation breakouts
   2. Activities:
         1. Provenance and Context Content Standard
         2. Citations
               1. Draft Data Citation Guidelines
         3. Preservation Ontology
               1. Guidance on Use Case Development
               2. Recruit volunteers

Please let me know if you have other topics we need to discuss online.

Curt

[1]
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Interagency_Data_Stewardship/LifeCycle/Preservation_Forum/TeleconNotes/2011-05-11

Meeting information
Topic: Data Preservation and Stewardship
Date: The 2nd Wednesday of every 1 months, from Wednesday, April 13,
2011 to no end date
Time: 2:00 pm, Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)

To join the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-669-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*: +1-571-918-6008
Global call-in numbers:
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=9911233&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Attendee access code: 231 383 72

* Call-in toll number (US/Canada) should only be used if the primary
number does not work.