[Esip-preserve] Please join now, meeting in progress: Citation Breakout/Preservation Ontology

Brent Maddux brentm at ssec.wisc.edu
Thu Jul 14 15:40:34 EDT 2011

There will be a google document of live notes of the meeting that is being broadcast on webex(information is below).  Feel free to follow along on webex and/or the google doc.  Feel free to edit/add/revise the google document as we go through the meeting, the link is below.  Brent

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fzqIRQ9FVg8fdSVCYW_oqjdcF92eRmMSh-cTCd-d9XE/edit