[Esip-preserve] Monthly Telecon Wednesday 2011-08-10

Brent Maddux brentm at ssec.wisc.edu
Wed Aug 10 16:17:48 EDT 2011

Hi All,

There is a google document linked below that is publicly
editable.  Please feel free to add/modify the notes of
this month's cluster telecon.  These notes will be placed
on the cluster's wiki soon.

Best,
Brent

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FxLicAQd4bORiEjLorPjeuPnRP1IVnYMt7SF7Anip_A/edit?hl=en_US