[Esip-preserve] Monthly Telecon Wednesday 2011-10-12: NOTE NEW NUMBER

Curt Tilmes Curt.Tilmes at nasa.gov
Wed Oct 12 03:28:31 EDT 2011

NOTE NEW NUMBER -- If possible, go to https://esipfed.webex.com
first and select 'Meeting Center'.  Use the number/code it gives
you for the voice line and it will associate your voice with you.

Reminder we have another monthly telecon.

If there are specific areas you'd like to address (or other changes to
the agenda), feel free to edit online, or discuss on the mailing list.

ESIP Preservation and Stewardship Cluster Monthly Telecon 2011-10-12

Telecon: 1-877-668-4493
Access Code 231 383 72

Webex: https://esipfed.webex.com (select Meeting Center)
3:00pm ET / 2:00pm CT / 1:00pm MT / 12:00pm PT

Proposed Agenda (posted on wiki [1])

Developing data management training modules
Planning for Winter Meeting
   Citations (Data Citation Guidelines)
   Provenance and Context Content Standard
   Use Cases

Please let me know if you have other topics we need to discuss online.

Curt

[1]
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Interagency_Data_Stewardship/LifeCycle/Preservation_Forum/TeleconNotes/2011-10-12