[Esip-preserve] Preservation and Stewardship Monthly Telecon Wednesday 2011-12-14

Curt Tilmes Curt.Tilmes at nasa.gov
Mon Dec 12 09:41:08 EST 2011

Reminder we have another monthly telecon.

If possible, go to https://esipfed.webex.com first and select 'Meeting
Center'.  Use the number/code it gives you for the voice line and it
will associate your voice with you.

If there are specific areas you'd like to address (or other changes to
the agenda), feel free to edit online, or discuss on the mailing list.

ESIP Preservation and Stewardship Cluster Monthly Telecon 2011-12-14

Telecon: 1-877-668-4493
Access Code 23138372

Webex: https://esipfed.webex.com (select Meeting Center)
3:00pm ET / 2:00pm CT / 1:00pm MT / 12:00pm PT

Proposed Agenda (posted on wiki [1])

1. AGU Aftermath
2. Developing data management training modules
3. Semi-annual Review
4. Planning for Winter Meeting / Agenda
    1. Business meeting business:
       1. Proposed Standing Committee for Data Science and Stewardship -
Rob Raskin
       2. Data Citation Guidelines
    2. Provenance and Context Content Standard and Use Cases
    3. Planning for the future

Please let me know if you have other topics we need to discuss online.

Curt

[1]
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Interagency_Data_Stewardship/LifeCycle/Preservation_Forum/TeleconNotes/2011-12-14