[Esip-preserve] Identifier for Data Sharing and Data Citation docs

Nancy Hoebelheinrich njhoebel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 11:49:28 EST 2012

Hi, Christopher:
We have an agreement for 1 year with the EZID service for ESIP only
functions, and technically for the Data Stewardship cluster only
rather than ESIP partners (although I think adding identifiers for
resources within the ESIP iCommons should easily fall within the
parameters of the current agreement).  That arrangement can certainly
be re-negotiated after the year, if ESIP is willing to pursue it.
Adding ESIP partners might well change the pricing structure, however,
i.e., increase the fees to be paid.  Still would be worth asking, I
imagine.
Nancy