[Esip-preserve] FYI: W3C Provenance Access and Query Presentation

Curt Tilmes Curt.Tilmes at nasa.gov
Wed Feb 29 09:20:47 EST 2012

You guys might be interested -- Olaf Hartig gave a presentation about
PROV-AQ and released his slides.

A *draft* of the PROV-AQ standard for access and query of provenance
information is here:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-prov-aq-20120110/

Comments on the PROV-AQ approach are welcome!

Feel free to submit to the working group directly, or through me.

Curt