[Esip-preserve] Fwd: ok, let's start with GCIS identifiers

Curt Tilmes Curt.Tilmes at nasa.gov
Tue Mar 27 18:58:37 EDT 2012

Talked with Chris Lynnes a bit about URI identifiers for the
entities needed for the ToolMatch semantic service the ESIP
semantic web cluster is working on.

I want to tie it in with the GCIS identifiers we've been
talking about, and proposed we come up with a common URI
scheme which we can root under globalchange.gov.

More discussion about these URIs will continue 'over there'..

Curt