[Esip-preserve] Data Stewardship Monthly Telecon Wednesday 2012-05-02, Note New Time!!!

Curt Tilmes Curt.Tilmes at nasa.gov
Mon Apr 30 21:14:12 EDT 2012

This is the first meeting with our new schedule, the first Wednesday
of each month, one hour later than before (to avoid conflicts with
EarthCube meeting).

4:00pm ET / 3:00pm CT / 2:00pm MT / 1:00pm PT

Some of the codes and URLs for the webex are different.  I think I
updated the wiki correctly, and that the codes below are right.

If there are specific areas you'd like to address (or other changes to
the agenda), feel free to edit online, or discuss on the mailing list.

ESIP Preservation Committee Monthly Telecon 2012-05-02

Agenda:
1. New Student Fellow: Sarah Ramdeen
2. ESIP Summer Meeting
3. AGU
4. ESIP Activity State of the Art documents
5. Guidelines maintenance process

Please let me know if you have other topics we need to discuss online.

Curt

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Interagency_Data_Stewardship/LifeCycle/Preservation_Forum/TeleconNotes/2012-05-02

Webex info:

Topic: Data Stewardship Monthly Telecon