[Esip-preserve] Fwd: NASA Earth Science Publications Database

Curt Tilmes Curt.Tilmes at nasa.gov
Wed Jun 6 13:59:03 EDT 2012

I'd like to talk about this at today's telecon as well...

NASA's Earth Science Division has deployed a very simple
publications database here: http://esdpubs.nasa.gov

They have identifiers for papers, people, missions, programs
and a database where NASA scientists can upload their
papers and track them.

It keeps basic statistics on publications/year/program.

Something very simple, but, I think, potentially very
valuable.

Curt