[Esip-preserve] Agenda for today's Preservation and Stewardship call (includes budget discussion)

Ramdeen, Sarah ramdeen at email.unc.edu
Mon Sep 10 10:57:29 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

As a follow-up to Curt's email this morning, below is the agenda for today's ESIP Preservation and Stewardship Cluster meeting.  I have copied this to the ESIP-All list because we will be discussing budget requests.

Please let me know if you have any questions or anything you would like to add to the agenda.

Topic: Data Stewardship Monthly Telecon