[Esip-preserve] Upcoming Meeting 2012-10-08

Curt Tilmes Curt.Tilmes at nasa.gov
Thu Oct 4 14:32:42 EDT 2012

Based on our schedule, we now have meetings on the second Monday
of each month.  The next meeting will therefore be 2012-10-08,
which happens to fall on a U.S. federal holiday.  I'm available
for the call (I've got the day off!), so I can still make it.

Are there any opinions on whether we should have the meeting
anyway, or cancel for the month, or reschedule for another
day of this month?

Are there particular topics we need to discuss?  (If no one
suggests any, I'll continue to push my own pet interests ;-)

Curt

--
Curt Tilmes, Ph.D.
U.S. Global Change Research Program