[Esip-preserve] Call for sessions - ESIP winter meeting

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Fri Oct 12 12:25:31 EDT 2012

As an outcome from our BESSIG panel discussion the other day, I'm
interested in the idea of a Data Decadal Survey, similar in nature to
the recently released NRC Heliophysics Decadal Report
(http://sites.nationalacademies.org/SSB/CurrentProjects/SSB_056864).
The general idea is to document the current state of affairs and a 10
year vision and strategy for data.

I would be very interested in working on the session.  I would consider
leading the session if there is good support.

Anne