[Esip-preserve] Metadata standards?

Jeff de La Beaujardiere jeff.delabeaujardiere at noaa.gov
Tue Oct 23 11:57:55 EDT 2012

There is an Energy Industry Metadata Work Group at
http://www.energistics.org/asset-data-management/metadata-work-group
I had a briefing from them some time ago. Ted Habermann (CCed) may have
some thoughts on their work.

Regards,
Jeff DLB

Jeff de La Beaujardiere, PhD
NOAA Data Management Architect (NESDIS/OSD/TPIO)
1335 East-West Hwy, Silver Spring MD 20910 USA
+1 301 713 7175