[Esip-preserve] Telecon scheduled for Monday December 10th

Ramdeen, Sarah ramdeen at email.unc.edu
Wed Dec 5 12:06:36 EST 2012

Hello everyone,

We have a telecon scheduled for Monday at 2pm EST.  Please send me any items you would like to add to the Agenda.  The notes from the last meeting can be seen on the wiki page and are open for edits.  I will publish them to the commons later this month, so if you have any corrections or edits, please make them as soon as possible.
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Interagency_Data_Stewardship/LifeCycle/Preservation_Forum/TeleconNotes/2012-11-12

Tentative agenda items for Monday include reports from AGU and discussing our sessions at the winter meeting.

Thank you,
Sarah

Sarah Ramdeen PhD Student
School of Information and Library Science
University of North Carolina
ramdeen at email.unc.edu
http://ramdeen.web.unc.edu/