[Esip-preserve] No Telecon next week (1/14/2013)

Ramdeen, Sarah ramdeen at email.unc.edu
Tue Jan 8 10:26:36 EST 2013

Hello Everyone!

The telecon scheduled for next Monday has been canceled.  We will be meeting this Thursday afternoon at the ESIP Winter meeting at 1:30pm EST instead.  If you are not attending the meeting and would like to attend discussion, you may attend virtually.   See details on page 49 of the meeting program: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7DAFB2BsbfRa09HMlVTd1ZneVk. We are in the Foggy Bottom room.  Please email me if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Sarah

Sarah Ramdeen PhD Student
School of Information and Library Science
University of North Carolina
ramdeen at email.unc.edu
http://ramdeen.web.unc.edu/