[Esip-preserve] FYI - Data Decadal Survey cluster created and first Telecon Thu, 1/31 (agenda, WebEx info in email)

Ramdeen, Sarah ramdeen at email.unc.edu
Tue Jan 29 15:21:50 EST 2013

Hello Everyone,

As you may have seen in the last ESIP weekly update, Anne Wilson has created a new cluster, the Data Decadal Survey cluster (http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Data_Decadal_Survey).  This was based out of a workshop at the ESIP winter meeting and we are having our first telecon this Thursday (Details below).  If you are available please join the call this week or consider joining the list serve so that you can contribute in the future and keep up on news out of this new cluster.  I believe many on this list might be interested in this discussion and have much to contribute.

Thanks so much!
Sarah