[Esip-preserve] Fwd: [Rdap] Announcing the Sloan-ICPSR Challenge Grants Program

Ruth Duerr rduerratnsidc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 12:39:08 EST 2013

HI Anne,

Our current process is:

Author module (can take up to 40 hr to do a good job)
Peer review process (2-4 reviewers)
Author updates of module (~ another 8 hours?)
Author records module (less than an hour)
Transcript created from recording and applied to ppt and script created (~1 day?)
Author reviews transcript (roughly an hour)
Final ppt published, final module recording made (less than a day)

During all of this process, there is an editor monitoring the process, pushing the process forward…

Given this process, the funds below won't go far, but even a few more modules is better than nothing, or perhaps we need to develop a simpler process?

Ruth