[Esip-preserve] Submitted sessions - physical objects

Denise Hills dhills at gsa.state.al.us
Tue Apr 2 18:57:34 EDT 2013

Ruth, I'm not sure if we need two full sessions, but wasn't sure that one was enough either. I'm perfectly happy for discussion as to what others think - if we cover everything in a single session, there may be less time for interaction, but at the same time, it may be too much time commitment for many for two sessions.

What are others thoughts?

Denise J. Hills
Acting Program Director, Energy Investigations
Geological Survey of Alabama
P.O. Box 869999
Tuscaloosa, AL 35486-6999
Office 205-247-3695