[Esip-preserve] REMINDER: DMT Next Steps Call Today!

Denise Hills dhills at gsa.state.al.us
Wed Apr 3 14:01:28 EDT 2013

Nancy, Great! I'll upload this to Google Docs so that we can edit if needed...
Denise Hills
Acting Program Director, Energy Investigations
Geological Survey of Alabama
office (205) 247-3694
cell (205) 239-8191
dhills at gsa.state.al.us<mailto:dhills at gsa.state.al.us>

On Apr 3, 2013, at 12:33 PM, Nancy Hoebelheinrich <nhoebel at kmotifs.com<mailto:nhoebel at kmotifs.com>> wrote:

Hi, all:
I’ve been talking a bit with Carol, Erin and Denise about some ideas I’ve had with respect to a proposal for the ICPSR / Sloan Grant.  Attached please find a DRAFT outline of a proposal for our review on the call in ½ hour.  Sorry for the short notice, but I suspect we can talk about what’s here on the call if that seems appropriate!
Nancy

<image001.png><https://kmotifs.com/>

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich
Information Analyst/Principal