[Esip-preserve] Telecon today: "PCCS discussion - LIS article planning"

Curt Tilmes Curt.Tilmes at nasa.gov
Mon Apr 15 10:34:01 EDT 2013

ESIP Data Stewardship Meeting Planning Spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/a/usgcrp.gov/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av79mL30TGuGdEtvcDRiUk9vTDY2YVdfUk9pQ2ZmUWc#gid=0

I'm unable to attend today, but we've got a call planned
today at 2:00pm Eastern Time for PCCS discussion about planning
an article submission to LIS (or some other journal).

I will be able to attend next week (4/22) on Data Collection Structures.

Call in info for today:

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*: 1-650-479-3208
Attendee access code: 231 383 72
To start the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/j.php?ED=19301958&UID=485702843&PW=NMmVmMjc4MDg5&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

Curt