[Esip-preserve] Fwd: [Rda-all] New Draft Case Statement: Data Citation - Making Data Citable

Parsons, Mark parsom3 at rpi.edu
Wed May 8 16:50:16 EDT 2013

Preservation Committee,

I strongly encourage you to get involved with this proposed RDA Working Group. Perhaps you want to designate a liaison of some sort. As part of the RDA Secretariat, I don't really think I can be the liaison. I will be assisting the group though.

Anyway, I think this is a way for ESIP's good work to get broader awareness and acceptance beyond the US and beyond Earth science. I encourage you to comment on the Case Statement and join the Working Group as you see fit. I note especially, their call for pilot implementations.

cheers,

-m.
Begin forwarded message: