[Esip-preserve] "Data Management Training - Next Steps" mtg: Th, May 30 11 am PDT

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Tue May 21 23:18:56 EDT 2013

Hello:
Thanks to everyone who responded to the Doodle poll for the call on next steps for Data Management training.  It appears that more people can attend a call on Thursday, May 30th, 11 am PDT, so that is what we'll do.  My apologies to those who are interested, but cannot make that time!   If you are interested in this work, please calendar this time so that you can attend if your schedule changes.  I will send out a reminder closer to the time.
Regards,
Nancy

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich
Information Analyst/Principal