[Esip-preserve] TODAY: Preservation - PCCS LIS Article - POSTPONED

Denise Hills dhills at gsa.state.al.us
Mon Jun 24 11:32:15 EDT 2013

We're going to postpone our LIS article discussion until after the summer meeting. See many of y'all in just a few weeks!

Denise

On Jun 24, 2013, at 9:29 AM, Denise Hills <dhills at gsa.state.al.us<mailto:dhills at gsa.state.al.us>> wrote:

Hello folks,

We're scheduled today to review the PCCS LIS article via Webex at 2pm Eastern. The working draft of the article is here:  http://goo.gl/3zQrw

I noticed today that no one (including me) has worked on this document since May 15 - do we need to postpone the call until after the summer meeting, or is it worthwhile for us to talk again today?

Denise

Denise Hills
Acting Program Director, Energy Investigations
Geological Survey of Alabama
office (205) 247-3694
cell (205) 239-8191
dhills at gsa.state.al.us<mailto:dhills at gsa.state.al.us>

Begin forwarded message:

Meeting information
Topic: Preservation - PCCS LIS Article
Date: June 24, 2013
Time: 2:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)

To join the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*: 1-650-479-3208
Global call-in numbers:
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=19301958&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Attendee access code: 231 383 72

* Call-in toll number (US/Canada) should only be used if the primary
number does not work.

To start or join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting

Go to
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/j.php?ED=19301958&UID=485702843&PW=NMmVmMjc4MDg5&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

For assistance
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To update this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/j.php?ED=19301958&UID=494236927&ICS=MIU&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAja-0maL2dugnx1gpV7n7Fles3lQT81SUF/z8fnMlJN0

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/systemdiagnosis.php.

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+16504793208x23119678#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
the session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees
prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note that
any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.