[Esip-preserve] Reminder: Data Stewardship Use Case Workshop (Tuesday 7/9 at 8:30am in Mt. Laurel)

Ramdeen, Sarah ramdeen at email.unc.edu
Sun Jul 7 22:37:08 EDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

I hope to see many of you at the Summer Meeting this week in Chapel Hill (either in person or virtually!).  This is a reminder that we have our Data Stewardship Use Case Workshop kicking things off Tuesday 7/9 at 8:30am in Mt. Laurel.  In this session we will be discussing developing a framework for preservation use cases and potential scenarios we would like to develop in to official cases.  For more information about the session see the page on the commons: http://commons.esipfed.org/node/1470 or our wiki: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Preservation_Use_Case_Activity.

This session is followed by Denise Hills's session - Physical Object Preservation Challenges and Opportunities at 1:30pm (in the same room, Mt. Laurel).  For more information, http://commons.esipfed.org/node/1467

Thanks!
Sarah

Sarah Ramdeen PhD Student
School of Information and Library Science
University of North Carolina
ramdeen at email.unc.edu
http://ramdeen.web.unc.edu/