[Esip-preserve] Follow up to Summer Meeting

Parsons, Mark parsom3 at rpi.edu
Wed Jul 17 11:48:13 EDT 2013

Thanks Denise. alas I will miss the telecon.

cheers,

-m.
On Jul 17, 2013, at 7:20 AM, Denise Hills <dhills at gsa.state.al.us<mailto:dhills at gsa.state.al.us>> wrote:

Hi Mark and everyone else -

The follow-up call for the PCCS Opinion article is currently scheduled for TOMORROW, July 18, at 3:00 EST (sorry about the date confusion there!!) I'll send out call-in instructions when I get them from Curt or Erin.

About the Town Hall - Sarah Ramdeen and I were awarded a FUNding Friday grant, in which we purposed to submit a proposal for a Town Hall at AGU, as well as abstracts for presentations, related to Use Cases and Data Stewardship and Management, and building better community engagement/cross pollination. We'll send a more detailed outline to the list in the coming days. Mark, we definitely would like you and/or someone from RDA (Inna Kouper is another who I believe expressed interest) involved! We'll be in touch soon.

Thanks!
Denise

Denise Hills
Acting Program Director, Energy Investigations
Geological Survey of Alabama
office (205) 247-3694
cell (205) 239-8191
dhills at gsa.state.al.us<mailto:dhills at gsa.state.al.us>