[Esip-preserve] Doodle poll for monthly telecons

Ramdeen, Sarah ramdeen at email.unc.edu
Mon Jul 29 13:45:31 EDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

As a follow up from the summer meeting, we are looking to find a new meeting time for the monthly telecons.  As usual, the meeting will be held once a month virtually using the Webex system.  When selecting a meeting time from the poll linked below, ignore specific dates and focus on the day and time - for example, we currently meet on the second Monday of the month at 2pm EST.  I apologize for the long poll, it is meant to capture the best day, time and week for the reoccurring meetings.  That makes things more complicated of course!

http://doodle.com/wtp8x7hba2f934ap

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.  The poll will be closed August 5th (giving you a week to fill it out).  We currently have a telecon scheduled for the 12th.  Theoretically we may change that based on the poll results but keep an eye out for updates.

Thanks!
Sarah

Sarah Ramdeen PhD Student
School of Information and Library Science
University of North Carolina
ramdeen at email.unc.edu<mailto:ramdeen at email.unc.edu>
http://ramdeen.web.unc.edu/