[Esip-preserve] Doodle poll for monthly telecons

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Tue Jul 30 11:03:33 EDT 2013

Thanks for this info, Erin.

I tend to prefer a day when I already have a telecon because it's
already chopped up.

Sarah, sorry to be a pain, but I found the poll overwhelming.  Some
simplification would greatly help me.  Could we float a small subset of
times as a first round?  If that causes problems for anyone we could try
again with a different subset...

Anne