[Esip-preserve] Fwd: [Rda-all] RDA Plenary 2 - Promote your research data initiative at the poster session

Parsons, Mark parsom3 at rpi.edu
Wed Aug 14 17:41:37 EDT 2013

Sarah,

This ain't much, but I can arrange to waive your registration fee, especially if you are willing to take notes for one of the breakouts.

cheers,

-m.
On Aug 14, 2013, at 3:28 PM, "Ramdeen, Sarah" <ramdeen at email.unc.edu<mailto:ramdeen at email.unc.edu>>
 wrote:

I am planning on attending if I can find student funding (checking in to volunteer opportunities now…).

Let me know if I can help Ruth!
Sarah