[Esip-preserve] Data Management course landing page changes

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Wed Sep 4 17:41:24 EDT 2013

Hello, all:
In the past, the DMT Short Course working group had talked about making some
changes to the organization of the Data Management short course landing page
to reflect the hierarchy of the modules as well as the titles themselves.
I've attached a first draft of what I think a landing page could look like.
Note that the underlining of each of the title represents a hyperlink to
that modules landing page.  Please review and comment or make changes in
this MS Word doc by renaming the file with your initials and with Track
Changes On, if possible.  Thanks!  I look forward to your comments &
suggestions and will let you know the results, of course.  If there's a lot
of controversy, it might be a good excuse for a call of this group along
with other things learned about adding schema.org tags to the landing pages
for each module.

Regards,

Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB