[Esip-preserve] Budget proposal draft for Data Stewardship Committee

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Tue Sep 24 12:05:37 EDT 2013

Hello, all:

At the last meeting, we decided that it would be a good idea to propose the
development and printing of a brochure advertising the Data Management Short
Course modules.  I've drafted a proposal for that after receiving 4 bids
from various design professionals.  See what you think of the attached
draft, and let me know as soon as you can so that I can submit it by the
deadline on September 30th.  I am also attaching a sample brochure created
by NASA folks that serves as an example of what we're thinking.  The words
for the brochure will come from us, of course.  Thanks!

Nancy

 <https://kmotifs.com/> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich

Information Analyst/Principal