[Esip-preserve] FYI: Article - "How science goes wrong"

Parsons, Mark parsom3 at rpi.edu
Tue Oct 29 16:24:56 EDT 2013

I don't see the connection, Bruce. Maybe I'm missing your point.

The Economist highlights and bemoans a potential failing of scientists to adhere to defined scientific practice. Slate describes a discipline recovering from the hubris of thinking they had it all figured out until they discovered more complexity--wonderful concepts like epigenetics and the microbiome.

cheers,

-m.

On Oct 29, 2013, at 6:53 AM, Bruce Barkstrom <brbarkstrom at gmail.com<mailto:brbarkstrom at gmail.com>>