[Esip-preserve] Reminder: Monthly conference call today at 3pm EST

Ramdeen, Sarah ramdeen at email.unc.edu
Wed Nov 6 13:40:09 EST 2013

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder we have our call today.  Could someone send out the updated information for how to join the call?  I am not sure where to find it.  I will create a new wiki page with the agenda and notes shortly.

Agenda items so far:

- Quick brainstorm on purpose and content for a Data Management training brochure to hand out at AGU & other places

- Possible topics to cover in a paper reporting and expanding upon the Identifiers Testbed project (e.g., current status of DOI assignment to datasets)

Thanks!
Sarah

Sarah Ramdeen PhD Student
School of Information and Library Science
University of North Carolina
ramdeen at email.unc.edu
http://ramdeen.web.unc.edu/

Just a reminder that next Wednesday we have our monthly Data Stewardship telecon.  It is at 3pm EST.  Please let me know if you have any items you would like to add to the agenda.  Most likely we will be discussing sessions for the upcoming winter meeting.  If you already have one in mind from our discussion last month, be sure to post it to the commons site http://commons.esipfed.org/taxonomy/term/1029.

Thank you,

ramdeen at email.unc.edu<mailto:ramdeen at email.unc.edu>
http://ramdeen.web.unc.edu/