[Esip-preserve] REMINDER: Telecon today at 3pm est

Ramdeen, Sarah ramdeen at email.unc.edu
Wed Dec 4 01:33:27 EST 2013

Hello Everyone,

A final reminder about the telecon this afternoon at 3pm est.  Below is the agenda, a request, and the information to connect to the call.

Agenda:
- Draft Declaration of Data Citation Principles
- Data Synthesis workshop panel at IDCC presenting on ESIP and the Declaration above
- Upcoming ESIP meeting (any last minute sessions or preparations needed?)
- Status of our various activities

I am nearly done with the use case activities poster, which will be presented next Friday at AGU (I hope to send it to the printer by the end of the week).  I have posted a draft on the commons  http://commons.esipfed.org/node/1872, if you have time before the call, take a peek.  Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated.  Obviously the middle section is incomplete, I was saving the hardest section for last!  Let me know if you have any suggestions on this particular area as well.

Connecting to the call:
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/e.php?AT=WMI&EventID=236476077&PW=3985ee7e777b726b03730b&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

Password: 23138372
Telecon: 1-877-668-4493 Access Code 23138372

Thanks!
Sarah

Sarah Ramdeen PhD Student
School of Information and Library Science
University of North Carolina
ramdeen at email.unc.edu
http://ramdeen.web.unc.edu/