[Esip-preserve] FW: Doodle: Link for poll "ESIP Data Management Short Course marketing steps"

Nancy Hoebelheinrich nhoebel at kmotifs.com
Fri Jan 24 12:45:42 EST 2014

Hello, everyone:
As a followup to my previous message about getting together a telecom regarding DMT course marketing next steps, here is a Doodle poll with a couple of dates on it in the next week or so.  If you are interested in attending, but can't make any of the dates, please let me know by filling out the poll or sending a quick email message and I'll add more dates / times.  Thanks!

http://www.doodle.com/7rheysik6cc32c4y

Nancy

Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich
Information Analyst/Principal