[Esip-preserve] UPDATE to Telecon dates (NO MEETING TOMORROW)

Ramdeen, Sarah ramdeen at email.unc.edu
Tue Feb 4 15:34:43 EST 2014

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to remind everyone we are rescheduling the monthly telecons and as such we will NOT be having a meeting tomorrow afternoon.  I need to verify with Ruth but I believe we will be holding our monthly meetings on the 2nd Friday of the month at 3pm EST.  That means our first meeting will be Feb. 14th.

Please send me any agenda items you may have, and expect another email next week with information on how to join the call.

Hope you are all doing well.
Sarah

Sarah Ramdeen PhD Student
School of Information and Library Science
University of North Carolina
ramdeen at email.unc.edu<mailto:ramdeen at email.unc.edu>
http://ramdeen.web.unc.edu/