[Esip-preserve] Reminder: Preservation telecon today at 3:00pm EST

Ramdeen, Sarah ramdeen at email.unc.edu
Fri Mar 14 09:54:19 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder that we have our monthly telecon later this afternoon at 3pm EST.  The agenda and a link to the live notes are on the wiki:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Interagency_Data_Stewardship/LifeCycle/Preservation_Forum/TeleconNotes/2014-03-14

I believe this is the information for connecting to the call... if not could someone send out a correction?

*  Telecon: 1-877-668-4493 Access Code 23138372
*  Webex<https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/j.php?ED=193395612&UID=485702843&PW=NZTVhYzcwOWZm&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D> | Password: 23138372

Thanks!
Sarah

Sarah Ramdeen PhD Student
School of Information and Library Science
University of North Carolina
ramdeen at email.unc.edu<mailto:ramdeen at email.unc.edu>
http://ramdeen.web.unc.edu/