[Esip-preserve] Reminder Telecon this Friday at 3pm EST - send agenda items

Ramdeen, Sarah via Esip-preserve esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org
Sun May 4 16:01:15 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder that we have a telecom this Friday at 3pm EST.  See below for how to connect.  Please send me any agenda items you might have.  For those of you who are unable to make the calls, the notes are posted on the website (http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Preservation_and_Stewardship) and feel free to send me anything to share on your behalf during the call.  Occasionally we have calls for sub projects and if needed we can make arrangements for a call on another day.  Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks!
Sarah

To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
2. Click the "Meeting Center" tab
3. Select the YOUR MEETING NAME
If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23138372

To start the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting w/ phone
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*: +1-571-918-6008
Global call-in numbers: https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=9910728&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Attendee access code: 231 383 72

Sarah Ramdeen PhD Student
School of Information and Library Science
University of North Carolina
ramdeen at email.unc.edu<mailto:ramdeen at email.unc.edu>
http://ramdeen.web.unc.edu/