[Esip-preserve] ISO/TC 211: preservation

Wolfgang Kresse via Esip-preserve esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org
Tue Jul 15 17:21:55 EDT 2014

Hi Ruth,

no, I apologize.

This is a "copy-and-paste error". The conformance section (2) has not
been worked at yet. The document is in an early stage.

The document is intended to be valid for all geospatial data, admittedly
a fairly broad scope. The major demand came from European national
mapping agencies.

With kind regards
Wolfgang