[Esip-preserve] REMINDER telecon today at 3pm est

Ramdeen, Sarah via Esip-preserve esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org
Fri Sep 12 12:13:58 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder that we have a telecom today at 3pm EST.  Below is the agenda and a link to the minutes.  Please let me know if you have anything you would like to add.

Agenda:
* Data Stewardship Committee budget request and plans
* Sessions for the winter meeting (due 10/10)
-- the possibility of holding a "citing dynamic data" workshop at the winter ESIP meeting to compare US results to what the folks in the UK found
*News from RDA
-- Linking to Research Data MANTRA course?
-- Bibliometrics working group survey

More information on the news from RDA can be found on the wiki:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Interagency_Data_Stewardship/LifeCycle/Preservation_Forum/TeleconNotes/2014-09-12

Live notes (to be moved to the commons afterwards)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rzA84s4-HtAzMpO_oVohvELwY6gfHJG5xiybsjoXx4k/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!
Sarah

Sarah Ramdeen PhD Student
School of Information and Library Science
University of North Carolina
ramdeen at email.unc.edu<mailto:ramdeen at email.unc.edu>
http://ramdeen.web.unc.edu/