[Esip-preserve] Fwd: REQUEST - Data sets for workshop on dynamic data at the Winter meeting

Parsons, Mark via Esip-preserve esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org
Thu Oct 9 11:24:41 EDT 2014

Here is an excellent implementation of the ESIP citation guidelines in action. See the attached powerpoint and links to the data sets below.

Props to the NCAR Research Data Archive.

These might work for the ESIP workshop, but it�s not clear they can attend. ESIP directly conflicts with AMS this year.

cheers,

-m.

p.s. despite Denise�s accurate assertion that ESIP puts a lot of emphasis on satellite data, I don�t think there has been a remote sensing use case for the RDA dynamic citation approach yet.

Begin forwarded message: