[Esip-preserve] Telecon today, 1 hour earlier! 2pm EST

Ramdeen, Sarah via Esip-preserve esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org
Fri Oct 17 00:12:51 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder - our telecom was postponed until today, Friday the 17th, at noon Mountain, 2 pm Eastern, 11 am Pacific.  The agenda is below, and a link to the meeting notes.  There are a number of emails going around regarding the dynamic data workshop.  I will send out an update before the meeting (or report on it during the meeting).  So feel free to send additional thoughts.   (Sorry everyone for being so behind!  Trying to get my dissertation proposal done this week.  Fingers crossed).  I will also have an update for everyone on rescheduling our monthly calls.

***Agenda***
Preparations for half-day workshop on citing dynamic data at ESIP winter meeting
Picking a direction for the PCCS work - to generalize or restrict to certain categories of data
How to move forward with NOAA's Data Stewardship Maturity Matrix work
Next round of comment on Citation guidelines for publishers, editors and reviewers
Paper status (if time)

Meeting notes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aBxDKD1fm5kplr5zr6eYqbu6tPiUZcpqitPbfgEpRlU/edit?usp=sharing

Call in info:
Telecon: 1-877-668-4493 Access Code 23138372
Webex: https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0401l/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed
Password: 23138372

Thanks!
Sarah

Sarah Ramdeen PhD Student
School of Information and Library Science
University of North Carolina
ramdeen at email.unc.edu
http://ramdeen.web.unc.edu/