[Esip-preserve] Apps vs Internet

Parsons, Mark via Esip-preserve esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org
Mon Nov 24 18:49:12 EST 2014

OK, I’ve only read the first article, but it clearly misses the point. Apps or whatever will come and go, but the internet and the web (to some extent) will remain. The article struck me as thinking that that somehow the blu-ray vs. hd battle would somehow undermine electricity. The apps don’t work without the internet and its fundamental openness. It’s kind of self correcting like science (if kept open and neutral). Imperfect and messy but making progress.

Now to the next article.

cheers,

-m.