[Esip-preserve] Monthly telecon today (Friday) at 3pm EST

Ramdeen, Sarah via Esip-preserve esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org
Fri Dec 12 01:39:08 EST 2014

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder that we have our last monthly telecom before the winter meeting today, Friday at 3pm EST.  Below is the information on how to connect.  I haven't checked in with Ruth to get the agenda (too busy finishing my AGU poster!).  So keep an eye out for an update.

Talk to you all soon!
Sarah

These are the webex instructions:
To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
2. Click the "Meeting Center" tab
3. Select the Data Stewardship
If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23138372

To start the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting w/ phone
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*: +1-571-918-6008
Global call-in numbers: https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=9910728&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Sarah Ramdeen PhD Student
School of Information and Library Science
University of North Carolina
ramdeen at email.unc.edu<mailto:ramdeen at email.unc.edu>
http://ramdeen.web.unc.edu/