[Esip-preserve] Fwd: definition of 'data'.

Bruce Barkstrom brbarkstrom at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 10:30:15 EST 2015

Not much help at providing guidance.  So Data = Blob from which we can
deduce that

Arbitrary_Function(Data) = New_Blob

meaning that applying Data to an Arbitrary_Function produces a new blob -
itself new Data,

perhaps with the corollary

Support_for_Argument(Data) -> 0

meaning that the (mathematical) support for an argument that uses data
vanishes.  We might have to consider Levague measure or some similar
fancy math.

Bruce B