[Esip-preserve] Final Poll for ESIP Preservation and Stewardship Monthly Conference Call

Justin Goldstein jgoldstein at usgcrp.gov
Tue Feb 17 09:25:48 EST 2015

Hi everyone,
  Due to today's closure of the Federal government, I am moving the closure
date/time for the doodle poll for the aforementioned meeting to COB* EST
tomorrow Wednesday 2/18*.  Please find the link in Sophie's e-mail below.
The two active doodle polls in this group, the other being for the Maturity
Matrix telecon, will now both close tomorrow at that time.

   As always, please do not hesitate to contact Sophie or me with any
questions.

   Best,
   -Justin

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 12:00 PM, Hou, Chung-Yi via Esip-preserve <
esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

>  Hi everyone,
>
>  Based on the February call and preliminary discussions, we have narrowed
> down the potential date and time for the recurring monthly meeting to the
> following options:
>
>  1) 3rd Monday of the month at 2pm ET.
> 2) 3rd Monday of the month at 3pm ET.
>
>  Please could you help in providing your final selection(s) of your
> availability using the following link?  The poll will close on Tuesday
> (2/17) morning.
> http://doodle.com/6hhpdriq8uf3e2uk
>
>  Thank you very much for your help.
>
>  Best regards,
> Sophie
>
>  Sophie Hou (hou at illinois.edu)
> Graduate Research Assistant
> Graduate School of Library and Information Science
> University of Illinois

Justin Goldstein, Ph.D.
Advance Science Climate Data and Observing Systems Coordinator
US Global Change Research Program
1717 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite #250
Washington, DC 20006

O: (202) 419-3496