[Esip-preserve] Telecon Date/Times for Upcoming Data Stewardship Meetings

Justin Goldstein jgoldstein at usgcrp.gov
Wed Feb 18 18:04:43 EST 2015

Dear Colleagues,
  The doodle poll for scheduling our recurring monthly meeting, and that
for scheduling the Maturity Matrix call,have now closed.  The dates and
times are as follows:

*Recurring Monthly Meetings:*
            3rd Monday of each month (next one: March 16, then April 20)
             2 PM ET / 1 PM CT / 12 PM MT / 11 AM PT

*Maturity Matrix telecon (one time):* Monday, March 2
             3 PM EST / 2 PM CST / 1 PM MST / 12 PM PST

Calendar invites will be forthcoming.

Unfortunately, no time worked for everyone.  However, Sophie will post the
notes for all meetings to the wiki:
    http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Preservation_and_Stewardship

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions, and I'm looking
forward to your continued involvement!

-Justin

--
Justin Goldstein, Ph.D.